- Covering your face when you’re in the GP practice - New21/01/2022Even though the restrictions on wearing a facemask lifted on Monday 19 July, the guidance from Public Health England confirms that people must still wear a face mask in healthcare settings like your GP practice and hospitals. This is to stop the spre...
- Recording of Telephone Calls26/05/2021
- COVID Vaccine Clinic FAQ and Information for Patients17/05/2021
- COVID-19 vaccination update - 12th January 202112/01/2021
- An Update for Our Patients07/12/2020
- Ardwick and Longsight Neighbourhood Update07/05/2020
- Wuhan Coronavirus24/01/2020